Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Team Building Tools and other Business Management topics.
"There comes that mysterious meeting in life, when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be, igniting the circuits of our highest potential." - Rusty Berkus
Try to remember what it felt like to walk into your company on your first day of work.
Your orientation process should:
• Reassure new hires that they made an excellent choice in coming to work for your company;
• Present employees with all codes, keys, and procedures that they will need to navigate within your workplace;
• Make employees feel welcome;
• Provide information on what to expect during the upcoming days and weeks, as well as what will be expected of them; and
• Reiterate and reinforce your company's values, vision, and mission.
The essential players in the employee orientation process include:
• Human Resources
• Manager or Supervisor